Happy Tuesday! Do you use Pine-sol to mop your floor? I do too. But I don’t use it the way you might think. You see, it all started when someone told me that Pine-sol is great for removing wallpaper. My mom was in the process of redecorating her kitchen, and I told her to buy some Pine-sol. I then went over and helped her strip the wallpaper. It worked. We used a cap full of pine-sol and filled an old squirt bottle with water. Once you got the wallpaper very, very wet it came off in two parts. It was not easy to get off, but the pine-sol helped.
While we were stripping wallpaper my son spilled something on the kitchen floor. Without thinking about it I used the squirt bottle to spot clean the floor. What a fantastic idea! You see, I have a two year old. I almost never get to actually mop my kitchen floor; but I can squirt the pine-sol mixture on the floor and wipe it up in sections. So, now I keep the pine-sol in a squirt bottle. I’m hoping that when my son is a little older he will find squirting the floor “fun”. haha
And now it is time for the Pinterest Tuesday Link UP!! Every Tuesday I will have a Link Up for your blog posts about the fun Pinterest projects you tackle! There are just a few rules, to make sure everyone gets some love.
1. Make sure you follow your host. We Three Crabs
2. Link up your Pinterest post – NOT your main blog page.
3. Please link back to me in your post.
4. Stop by at least two other linkers and follow them as well. Comments are a plus, We all like to get comments and love.
5. Have fun, Get to know each other and come back next week!
Linking up to some of these great parties: